Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Baseband processing books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsonaiko

Hello guys,

Would u plz help me name a book about baseband processing?
Baseband processing, digital and circuit design are the keywords I need to read about.

Any recommended books to buy?

Thank you.

Your request is a bit broad and vague. Do you mean baseband processing for some sort of communications protocol?

RadioRon said:
Your request is a bit broad and vague. Do you mean baseband processing for some sort of communications protocol?

yes. I would accept anything coz I myself still not sure what I need or not. I am studying masters in electronics engineering and I need to have a background about digital baseband processing methods and circuits..

thanx dude.

Almost all baseband processing for communications these days are implemented in DSP technology. So, the best way to find books is to search using these keywords "digital signal processing for communications". I did this and found several. Here is one that might be good:

"Digital Signal Processing in Communications Systems" by Marvin Frerking

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Sign...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196799981&sr=1-1

This one also looks popular:
Digital Communication Receivers: Synchronization, Channel Estimation, and Signal Processing (Hardcover)
by Heinrich Meyr (Author), Marc Moeneclaey (Author), Stefan A. Fechtel (Author)

A search on amazon books using that keyword phrase above gives lots of examples and also lots of "customers who bought this also bought..." help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back