Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

base 10 to base 16 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

neickod88

Im nick, 16. i need help with a project.
im working on a base 10 to base 16 converter on electronic workbench. i made the circuits to display the base 16 symbols(i had to use 7-seg display, im not allowed to use the 7-seg display decoded).

but the thing is i dont know how to make it so it converts a number higher than 16, i need to circuit to convert a maximum of 9999(base 10) to base16.

i dont want it to be done for me, i want to know where to start, a clue, something to point me in the right direction.

man im a way better programmer, i could write a program to do this in no time....but Electronic workbench is kicking my ass right now

You would have to let people know what your current circuit is before they can suggest changes that would help you improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back