Bank business in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality shows are almost the only shows I watch LOL! They aren't all bad. I’m "hooked" on "Deadliest Catch" which follows Alaska crab fishermen, and a show called "Swamp Loggers" that documents the efforts of a company in South Carolina that harvests trees from swamps ( As if you couldn't figure that out from the name ) The editing and narration is somewhat silly at times, trying to make things more dramatic than they really are. Otherwise, I think they are pretty good and entertaining.

Oh my goodness!

Did you observe that the ladie's legs on the far left side are too many? She obviously has four of them (dirt on YOU!)

I'd probably give it a try with the second from right, who looks interested and curious - however pretty neutral. She's quite pretty as well

- nothing compared with the girls I met on Venus, where I worked for about four years to increase population.

Regards

Hans

Last edited:
coming to the topic of reality shows... I think "Project Runway" is very interesting... to see how lame these people are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…