Banggood Truth in Advertising :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

I've always assumed that the modules I've received from China with bent header pins were the result of poor packaging and damage during shipping. A bare board in a poly envelope with no padding vulnerable.

This picture came from a Banggood ad that popped up in my Facebook feed. The header pins in the picture are already bent! Wow.

Please, don't take this as an invitation to disparage all things Chinese. Modules like this offer an incredible value and innovative designs.

The Banggood seller gets cheaper freight costs by pre-bending the pins, that way, the post office doesn't have to take the time to do it.

Actually, as part of a continuous improvement program, they have people perform package tests.
By having boxes and envelopes laid out in random chairs, expecting that someone will sit on the chair.

I hope people realize that I am joking.

I actually received a pre-programmed micro from them with all the pins squashed completely flat in various directions. But it works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…