Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Badly needed..plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsuelila

can you give me some idea or design for a thesis..
i am an electronics engineering student..
i will appreciate any help from all of you..
hopefully your ideas and designs are related to mechatronics and microcontrollers..
i really needed your ideas badly..
please, help me with this problem..
thanks!1

What should be the scale of your project?
Dont you think that you should come up with an idea first and then let the community to help you out on your way! Everybody is willing to help but you should make a start. :)

Shut the (instert swear word here) up and do your own work!

I have an idea for a thesis, but it may need to me PMed to you.............

If you can't find anything that interests you in the field by now to write your thesis about...maybe you are studying the wrong thing? If you want something microcontrollers or mechatronics...come up with your own idea in microcontrollers in mechatronics.

My thought (based on all the toys out there today) is "if you" can not present a working PC. That is "personal computer" not IBM-INTEL PC/Bill Gates-Unix OS, but a computer you designed with your own software/OS

OR a cell phone (SMS hack or someting) or MP3 player that you built from scratch you will not make the grade.

Now I know someone will drop in behind me "dknguyen" and tell you about our secret website (that we like to protect) AND "you will find what you want (maybe NOT)"..

<Cut and Paste> for the next one.

A thermostat is a popular project. You'd need a thermocouple wire, silicon temperature sensor, or RTD, and possibly a signal conditioner IC (especially for the thermocouple). You could also potentially build just a thermocouple signal conditioner as your project.

edsuelila said:
is it possible for the electric meter to send data.?if yes how can i do it..
Is it possible for you to read a thread and post a relevant reply or else start a new one?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back