Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bachelor Party in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

so...I'm going to Montreal this weekend(tonight) for a buddies bachelor party. I've never been. I hear it's an absolute blast. Though, I'm sure I'll end up being a babysitter so nothing crazy happens but I'll still have a good time.

Anyone from the area and have some good places to go? Places to stay away from?

Though, I'm sure I'll end up being a babysitter so nothing crazy happens

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the party? :)

Have a nice and safe time.

Ron

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the party? :)
Ron

You make a great point. Though, the last time these guys went up there for a bachelor party(I didn't go this time) they lost 2 of their guys for 12 hours. Had no idea where they went. Still don't know where they went. hahahah

I'll be partying for sure just need to have someone coherent enough to make "good decisions"

Thanks I'm sure we'll have a blast. Can't wait.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back