Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

B1121 817c

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001dragon

What is it? I tried to search but found no result for it. Some results contain B1121 only, some contain 817C only.

By the way, I want to use 2 proximity DC sensors with ATmega8L. Do I have to use opto for sensors and how do I wire them? Thanks!

What is it? I tried to search but found no result for it. Some results contain B1121 only, some contain 817C only.

What does it look like? Is it an IC, a transformer, capacitor, motor, or the label on an equipment enclosure? Help us help you by providing as much additional info as possible.

By the way, I want to use 2 proximity DC sensors with ATmega8L. Do I have to use opto for sensors and how do I wire them? Thanks!

Again, the more info you can give us as part of your question, the better your answer will be.

the B1121 is black, 4 pins, looks like an opto (PC139 for example)

I need to use PL-05N/PL-05P or SN-04N. By the way, is there any differences in wiring NO and NC types? Or it's different in how we program it only?

What you describe could be a few things, an opto would be a good guess though.
Try metering the forward v drop accross pins 1 and 2 with a diode check on a multimeter, if its around 1.8v then that would also support the opto guess, if you have 2 meters then you could check the resistance of the phototransistor at the same time, see if it changes.
Do you want to replace this device?, there may be another you could substitute.

What device is it out of, what function does it provide?, and most of all do you have the precious schematic?

817C searches through to a PC817 series opto from Sharp, and possibly other mfgrs. The B1121 is probably a date code. ie, 21st week of 2011,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back