Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. If i had an EEEPC, i wouldn't be even brave enough to open the case! :eek:

I was lucky enough to get to play with one the other day. Wow. i love it! The only two things i don't like about them is that the keyboard is REALLY hard to type with, and the machine its self is kinda slow (programs lag, etc)

otherwise, the are pretty awesome!

i was wondering when they were going to get away from the hard disk and go to flash memory. if it wasnt for the bloated windows software you could probably get by. i'm sure thats why they went with linux.

And i REALLY hope that more and more companies start to go with linux.

Nigel Goodwin said:
It's not a question of the OS, it's a question of the applications - and like it or not, the applications most people want run under Windows.

But there is a problem with that statement. Geeks (ie the intelligent ones) don't make up "most people." We are the minority that know what is crap (windoz), and what is gold (Linux)

Only boot my windoz partition when i want to game. If i want to check my email, come on this forum, program, web surf, etc, i use LINUX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back