Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Awesome Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxamd

I found this place when searching something like electronic circuits help or etc in Google and it was one of the first links. I'm very glad to see such a nice friendly electronics help community you guys have here. Even though me being a complete electronics n00b I was able to get some friendly help very quickly. I've seen some places that are complete opposite such as 4hv.org (just look at their rules). Anyways, just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work :)

And also me being into graphics a lot myself too, I really like the theme with the circuits banner at the top. Looks really nice.

Hi tuxamd!
I really liked ur avatar, and wanted to take a guess: do u like Linux and AMD processors?
It's really nice what u said abt ETO, and i share ur thoughts too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back