Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AV Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggins

I need to record some audio via a boundry mike into a dvdr which has line level inputs only...have tried a preamp with out success Ultimately I will also like to monitor the audio as well as record it.....any ideas or help woul be appreciated.

The DVDR is off the shelf panasonic mike is condensor type boundry C/W LR44 on board battery. I'm new to the forum be gentle...cheers

Thanks for the reply Nigel ..The preamp was a purchased so called gen purpose preamp,unfortunately i do not have the spec sheet for it with me at the moment. (at work). from memory it was to give me aprox 1v output but I do not have the equipment to test properly any more. At this moment in time all I can tell is that i have no gain from the original signal...a little frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back