Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autotek 7100 amplifier plug please help me id this

Status
Not open for further replies.

casias

Autotek 7100 amplifier (Built in the USA!). Probably one of the baddest amps in the late 80's. It has not been in a car in at least 10 years, and I would like to use it again. It has this 2X3 plug that seems familiar, but I can't find one. I have lost the male side.

Any info would be appreciated.

P1040831_zpsdd4be55a.jpg

P1040832_zps738fee69.jpg

P1040833_zpsd01ad0c2.jpg

Looks like the female side is missing.

Anyway, something like this:

https://www.radioshack.com/product/...ce=CAT&znt_medium=RSCOM&znt_content=CT2032231 (these are fairly common connector types)

You may have to do a little carving to get the polarized pin holder part to mesh.

Short of that, the female connectors should fit their counterparts and with a little effort an insulated holder for them could be made to mate with the male pin holder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back