Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autonomous Tracker using Image Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Hi,

My very good friend and a fellow electronics blogger Vortex Electrica completed a major part of his thesis project involving object tracking using image processing, the tracked object will be pointed with a laser pointer. Programmed using MATLAB, connected to his Laptop for the processing. He used RS232 connection to his PIC.

My own project'll be posted later, but I think this is pretty impressive for undergraduates like us.

[video=facebook;1318928906774]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1318928906774#!/video/video.php?comments&v=1318928906774[/video]

Please comment! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back