Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automotive electronics books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Villar

Hi,

I'm new here. Just wanted to ask if anyone can help me find any books or guide well enough to help out a student like me. I am learning Automotive electronics and this will be a great help for me. Any recommendation is welcome.

I have found this https://bit.ly/1j63Mhq and made research and I think it is fantastic. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

I just looked at the link, but didn't have a peek inside the e-book.

Instead, I scrolled down to the 'testimonials' and had a look through them.
There were a lot stating something similar to 'This is legit, not a scam or fake.'
This does not inspire me with any confidence, rather the opposite.

Please tell us the course you are taking and your intended career path within the automotive electronics field, so we can possibly suggest more suitable reference material for you to read. For instance, you may be interested in bus technology, lighting, occupant safety systems, powertrain management, body/chassis system management or motion control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back