Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic fan regulator using a decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablemicky

there is this idea i got about building a fan regulator(automatic).i want to use a comparator lm339 to get four different output then use a decoder whose output will be connected to a relay thru a transistor(c1815) the problem now is i want the output from the comparator to come in this sequence 0000,0001,0010,0011 but what ia can get now is 1000,1100,1110,1111,can anyone help ablemicky out.love u all.

Hi ablemicky,

obviously you are using a BCD-coder. Hook it up the way that the voltage divider connects to ABCD-pins and connect the common pin to the comparator. That way it should work - with 16 different values (0 through 15). If you want less you must use a diode matrix as well.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back