Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic curtain project need help from u guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tody0512

this is my final project. i haven't found an information about this project wether in internet or from my friends, it is so hard. So i need you guys plz help me to get the information about that project. especially the schematic diagram, components and instruction how to make it? it's is my pleasure if u guys could help me because i'm goin' blurrrrrr... :cry:

When you say automatic, how automatic do you want? Do you want a push-button to open/close the curtains or do you want a light sensor so that when the light reaches x amount the curtains open/close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back