Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic control of fan and light

Status
Not open for further replies.

together

As a part of my class project ,i wish to do an automatic control of light and fan.It means when no one in the room ,all bulbs and fans will be off..

i wish to do it with 4 pir sensors [placed on 4 diffrent places in a room] and pic16f84....

when all the sensor output is low,the main relay shuld open and cut the current......

when any one of the sensor output is high [means someone in room] ,curresponding fan should on...

when 2 sensor output is high ,both the fan should on .......and so on....

I don't know to program my pic16f84...so plz help me to program my pic...if you know the source code plz post it......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back