Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic chicken coop door...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chick77

Hi, am new so hope Im not repeating a question... I have been following a previously posted schematic for this...however Ive got the changeover light sensor, on at dawn, and again on at dusk. I need to change direction of motor also. have been following diagram listed, however i have two positives wires from the sensor and have no idea where to insert them. I have my push to break limit switches. I also have a DPDT switch with 8 pins.... starting to fade in enthuasism....any suggestions???
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/attachments/door-controller-reversing-jpg.18400/

diagram is ok, motor direction changes when DPDT contacts are in other position.
it just does not show photo sensor and relay coil wiring. DPDT contacts could be on anything: if they are part of DPDT switch, then you would have to manually move switch from one position to another every morning and evening. if they are part of relay that is driven by photosensor, you can rely on daylight to the switching for you.
post sensor details (part number, link to datasheet etc.) to get more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back