Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated tank filler help ? urgent required for completing project..

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Dear friends, I am working on automated tank project and I had faced some critical problem over here please help me to complete my project.

As the water level of tank goes low it will trigger toggle switch in which motor will turn on..and here 10 minutes timer will also be working with
motor.After the 10 minutes time delay it will trigger toggle switch again in which motor will turn off.Pushing the button once - will energize the
relay. And pushing it a second time - will de-energize the relay.With this relay, motor will be attached.And as the water level reaches the top
level which in turn touches the upper sensor , again it will trigger toggle switch in which motor will turn off. Friends, I want to use this toggle
switch to on/off motor.But as here in toggle switch circuit diagram it will energize relay or de-energize relay by physically turning on/off.I want
this work should be done electronically.Please, friends suggest me the good idea with any circuit diagram.I am new in electronic so please
try to explain me cleary not very technically.

Below are the some images which I explained above..

Thanks in advanced....

Attachments

• tank_project.PNG
    tank_project.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 140
tank_project.PNG
just a though! basic transistor switch.

Ok friend wait i will try .. and tell you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back