Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

autocad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reasonably proficient with AutoCAD 2002 (mechanical engineering). I would expect that 2004 is similar in this respect - it's a very powerful drafting and design tool in it's basic form and there are many add-on packages for all kinds of specialized applications. Lacking a specialized package for PCBs you'd need to learn how to use the software to make lines, shapes, etc and design the PCB almost as if you were using paper and pencil. I have no knowledge or information on PCB design add-ons. A single seat or package is thousands of dollars for the basics as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back