Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

auto range MULTIMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you actually looked at the datasheet? it gives you a nice little hint as to where to look. (i.e., it points to an application note titled: “Building a Battery-Operated Auto Ranging DVM with the ICL7106”.) the 7106 and 7107 are very similar parts.

In general, your first stop on a journey like this should be at the datasheet for the part.

it's too hard for me understand working this auto range circuit and make good to use this auto range circuit by ICL 7107

repciu said:
it's too hard for me understand working this auto range circuit and make good to use this auto range circuit by ICL 7107

I'm curious about how you expect to make an autoranging DMM when you don't have the fundamental skills to understand the directions on how to do so.

cant just find schematic autoranging circuit working with ICL 7107, sry for my english im from europe, i dnt know english perfect :p

maybe anybody know how to make autoranging circuit which can working with ICL 7107 and write it here :) :)

I suggest that you divide and conquer. Let's take a paragraph from the datasheet. You read the paragraph and tell us if you understand it or not. If you do then go on to the next paragraph. If you don't, reproduce the paragraph or give us a link and we'll help explain what is going on. I suspect there are other participants who will also be interested in this.

range in my schematic is controled by one resistor (R3). I just need easy circuit which can switch right resistor in right time:
0 - 2 V ............ R3 = 0 ohm 1%
0 - 20 V ........... R3 = 1.2 Kohm 1%
0 - 200 V .......... R3 = 12 Kohm 1%
0 - 2000 V ......... R3 = 120 Kohm 1%

Now instead of chatting about electronics, some of us are gonna teach Angrlish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back