Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Australian job

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.galeh

I want to work in Australia as an electronics engineer
just to know <<what Skills>> are the most important ones there so that I get ready
thank you

I want to work in Australia as an electronics engineer
just to know <<what Skills>> are the most important ones there so that I get ready
thank you

Hi
Welcome to the forums :)

There's a wide variety of jobs available in the electronics industry in Australia, you would have to be a bit more
specific on why type of electronics work you are skilled in.

getting a job probably isnt the difficult part.... you would need to find an employer that would sponsor you.
Depending on which country you are from will also make it easier or more difficult getting into Australia

I would suggest you initially go to the Australian Govt WWW site for immigration to see what sort of requirements need to be met
this would be one place to start looking for info..... http://www.immi.gov.au/

cheers
Dave

Hi
Welcome to the forums :)

There's a wide variety of jobs available in the electronics industry in Australia, you would have to be a bit more
specific on why type of electronics work you are skilled in.

getting a job probably isnt the difficult part.... you would need to find an employer that would sponsor you.
Depending on which country you are from will also make it easier or more difficult getting into Australia

I would suggest you initially go to the Australian Govt WWW site for immigration to see what sort of requirements need to be met
this would be one place to start looking for info..... http://www.immi.gov.au/

cheers
Dave

my profession is almost about amplifiers . how should I find sponsers to show my skills
I live in Iran
are they going to select among foroum members in internet?
are they doing it using embassy
through Articles we Write to Conferences and journals?
HOW?
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back