Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Transformer (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyd3

Hi,

I'm from Durban, South Africa, and I am having trouble finding the audio transformer for the stungun project on this site. Is there another option other than to use the tranformer, and am I able to make the transformer. My father has lots of equipment for all kinds of things, if I am able to get the plans/method... thanks

Clyde

A stun gun ?

well if you are looking to give somthing a good zap from a battery you will most likely need a transformer to convert the voltage to ac from dc. I have never heard of an audio transformer befor i thought you were talking about converting soundwaves into some energy of wich i did not know from your heading. I used to have a book with a lot of skematics in it but i lost it so about all i can tell you is get a pulsating dc current the quiker the better the higher the amperage and voltage is better run the voltage to the dc side of transformer it will then be converted to ac on the otherside you can give somthing a pretty dam good zap with this techniqe or run an item that needs ac current. I am currently working on designes for guns that produce lasers and lightning guns or what would be electron guns. I will be using an arc welder to build this if you are interested in this heres my E-mail leprien@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back