Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Tone Control Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm trying to build a tone contol unit for a mixer unit.
I need help on how different units with sections of the unit work,i.e Bass,Treble and Middle and frequency response ii terms of gain.

Appreciate your help

markian80@yahoo.com said:
Hi i'm trying to build a tone contol unit for a mixer unit.
I need help on how different units with sections of the unit work,i.e Bass,Treble and Middle and frequency response ii terms of gain.

Appreciate your help
An OP-AMP will do your job. Mostly tone control circuit is a combination of resistors and capacitors. This can feed to an OP-AMP directly. Normally I prefer UPC 741, LM324N, 4558 etc….most tone controls having only bass & trebles. It is possible to add another resistor capacitor network for the MID RANGE AS WELL in the tone control section. At the moment I don’t have any image of the circuit but I have that in my circuit collection. I will scan & post to you later on.
LM1036 is used to reduce wires in the ctrls. It can use mono ctrls to control both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back