Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio In Format Of Ascii Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortezafartaj

Hi
I Have Saved An Audio Signal In Format Of Ascii Code By Audition.but Dont Know How I Can Send It To My Pc Output.i Was Not Abel To Use This Audio By Sound Card .it Is About 5.5 Mhz .

ASCII is a character set standard. Not much in common with a 5.5MHz pulse. What are you trying to build?

ADOBE AUDITION IS A SOFTWARE THAT GENERATE THIS TYPE OF SIGNALS.I TRYED TO SEE THIS FR IN MY SOUND CARD BUT IT WAS NOT CLEARE .SO I SAVED THAT IN FORMAT OF ASCII .KNOW I WANT TO HAVE THIS ASCII IN DIGITALL FORMAT IN ONE OF MY PC S PORTS.

Why all caps? Why not ask in an Adobe Audition forum? Sounds like a software problem. What PC output port do you mean? The serial port?

Realistically it's about 115Kbps. What are you trying to build? And turn off your caps lock it's considered shouting (rude)

PS what microcontroller are you using? 8051, PIC, AVR?

Last edited:
Realistically it's about 115Kbps. What are you trying to build? And turn off your caps lock it's considered shouting (rude)

PS what microcontroller are you using? 8051, PIC, AVR?

I have simulated a multiplexed signal by this software.the reson of high freqency .know i want to send this signal to de multiplexer.but can not find the way.

What is the source of the waveform(s) audio, photo, video, square-wave, sine-wave? Your description is too vague, what is it for? What is it's function?

We might be able to help if you describe what its purpose is. What is it used for?

generation of a multiplexd signal by software sending them out from pc and then de multiplex by another unit.first step was multiplexing. know i want to see the high low signals out of pc.

Either you can't make yourself understood in English, or you are completely confused as to how you are trying to do this.

Your previous posts made it appear you don't know the difference between hardware & software. I can only assume this is some poorly thought out school project.

Example
What is the minimum & maximum frequency of a single squarewave source?
How many sources are there?
Do you want to replicate the signals(s) at the destination? (demux)
Why 5.5Mhz how did you arrive at that number?
When's it due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back