Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Bridge Desgin Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eh123

I need help designing a 3 - way audio bridge to be used for E&M audio. The interfaces are Tx & Rx 4 - wire audio with an impedance of 600 ohm.

I need an audio balancing network that will match the impedance at 600 ohm.

Thanks,

CH

The audio bridge is to connect form the back of a base interface module (BIM) which is 4-wire audio Tx & Rx (ear to mouth this is a communications term used with telecom & microwave)
The 4 wire audio would connect into the bridge in needs to be 600 ohms the output with matching resistors to allow equipment of board on the other side.

I need help designing the audio bridge which needs to be a balance circuit to match the impedance of 600 ohms The 600 ohms is the 4 - wire audio impedance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back