Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier TDA2030A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world consists of India, and everywhere else. India seems to be much different to everywhere else.
There are too many people, there is a lot of poverty, the climate is too hot, many items available all over the world are not available there and the mains electricity is intermittent. Their music sounds funny and they dress oddly. Most people in India barely speeky zee Engrish.

The world consists of India, and everywhere else. India seems to be much different to everywhere else.
There are too many people, there is a lot of poverty, the climate is too hot, many items available all over the world are not available there and the mains electricity is intermittent. Their music sounds funny and they dress oddly. Most people in India barely speeky zee Engrish.

I will come back again to make all of you turn on ! Be ready for it !

From today I am leaving this forum and say goodbye to all !

And once more someone vows to leave and never return yet two days later here they are back again.:rolleyes:

I am glad that he is not also on all the other website forums I visit, like all the other little kids in India.
It is too bad that he does not want to talk about electronic circuits.

I will come back again to make all of you turn on ! Be ready for it !

I will be dead before you can make me "turn on" and I am always ready. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back