Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier TDA2009A

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

Just see it and tell me about the correctness of this PCB !

Attachments

• tda2009a.jpg
    tda2009a.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 2,292
The compoment footprints on your board are all but invisible, making helpful hints impossible. I did not see a heavy ground (or enough parts hooked up to identify it) I suggest you get the datasheet (google) it has a complete pcb layout in it and follow the lead there. E

The compoment footprints on your board are all but invisible, making helpful hints impossible. I did not see a heavy ground (or enough parts hooked up to identify it) I suggest you get the datasheet (google) it has a complete pcb layout in it and follow the lead there. E

Thank you for your inputs !

Here it is refreshed picture !

Attachments

• tda2009arefreshed.jpg
    tda2009arefreshed.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back