Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Attention!!!!!! project needed for final year grad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigheed

please help me out in finding a good hi-fi project (no stepper motor, fm transmitter kind of stuff) something related to embedded sys, dsp, communication, mobile kind....if u know any websites regarding this please do suggest me.

ahem yes. perhaps it should mentioned on this forum that WE are NOT an automatic response site that produces gear on demand cause if that were the case we would all be million airs by now charging large sums for our services. :!:

So spanking over :evil:

NOW tell us the kind of thing you "may" be interested in and get one thought into your mind: we can only help those who help themselves and can't turn out a complete progect for you so pray some INPUT please.
Think of a practical problem or situaltion that can be resolved with an electronic device that is pertinent to your line of study and let us know :idea: :?:

please help me out in finding a good hi-fi project (no stepper motor, fm transmitter kind of stuff) something related to embedded sys, dsp, communication, mobile kind....
ya know, with a request like that, I could rattle off alot of answers, BUT we can't help until you know exactly what you want, and because you are in the wrong category, the chances of getting a good answer is slim, because this category requires that you have done something, and you need our input on it.

if u know any websites regarding this please do suggest me.

As Joel said, https://www.google.com

....some INPUT please.

he is trying to say that we need you to elaborate on your request and tell us what you have done so far.

well if u understand lets hope he does. this reminds me of my very simple electronics exam on a stupid diferential op amp with availability of the electronics manual and guess what i sat there and had to dictate the whole result to the crap heads behind me cause they could just not be bothered to open the manaul and try. lucky the prof was in legue with us and mean while on the other row doing the same as me lol

Make your mind up! Hi-fi, communication, dsp etc covers a massive section of electronics. I'd say that Hi-fi and communication are not really connected. It seems to me like you have just picked up your project brief and thought, "right, who can I pass this on to 'cos I can't be bothered" Like mstechca said, if you are going to post in this category, either you need to be inputting some of your own knowledge, or bringing up a subject so that people can give their own input. People do not join this forum to do lazy arsed students projects for them. You can always rely on me to tell it like it is. :)

NOW **** OFF AND DO YOUR OWN WORK. :)

Love Roboticmisinfo

final year grad project....

ppl i hav an idea of doing project in which i can conrol devices(automobiles) using a cell phone....
transmitter wud be my cell phone n at the receiver end i don wanna use another cell phone...so,here is my problem...how do i design the receiver....hav any ideas ppl....?

you can buy modules that can operate as cellular recievers, and can be easily interfaced with... check out sparkfun.com

however, interfacing with one probably isn't difficult enough to be used as a final year project, since they're just an off-the-shelf device with well-documented interface...

depending on what ur examiners r looking for something simple done ENTIRELY by you may be better than a big flashy thing made by plugging bits together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back