Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Attachement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Could it be explained the procedure for placing a attachment to a new topic.
I have followed the prompt below this document but have not had any luck.

If you click add an attachment the page reloads and under the blue banner that say "add an attachment" Click browse, selct the file you want to upload, click OK, then click add attachment.

Just to prove that it works like this I will attach a file.

lol, may I congratulate you on posting the image twice (are you trying to make a point...?) :lol:

as goodpickles says, after clicking add an attachment, the page will reload. CLick browse, select the file you want to add, then click 'add attachment' (but the other one to the one you first pressed). The page will reload, and it will look as if you have uploaded nothing, but you will have.

Also, you can only post certain file types and sizes

Archives -> Maximum Upload Size: 512 KB
.gtar .gz .tar .zip

Documents -> Maximum Upload Size: 20 MB
.ai .doc .dot .pdf .ppt .ps .xls

Images -> Maximum Upload Size: 512 KB
.gif .jpeg .jpg .png .tga .tif

Plain Text -> Maximum Upload Size: 512 KB
.c .cpp .diz .h .hpp .txt

does this help?

try posting an attachment now.

Status