Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

atmel tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

i have seen everybody prommoting pic tutorials (like nigels et). but is there anything like that for AVR? i would like to start with Attiny2313(?) 20 pin chip and language C (C because i know C). where to look? also is there any good soft, that has a nice help file and colours my syntaxerrors etc. for downloading i use ponyprog and programmer for it. (serial programmer **broken link removed** ).

Thank you for your kind help (if you give any :wink: ).

ATMEL website itself is the most informative one with a lot of starting projects for any of the ic.

Recently i searched for ATMEGA8535. There is hell lot of material on the site. I'm building a project named AVR Digital Voice Recorder that is given as an application of the chip ATMEGA8535. All simulators , emulators , or even sample codes are available in the data base of the chip.

Just go and enter your IC name in the search field. You will find almost everything within one or two clicks afterwards.

bloody-orc said:
i have seen everybody prommoting pic tutorials (like nigels et). but is there anything like that for AVR? i would like to start with Attiny2313(?) 20 pin chip and language C (C because i know C). where to look? also is there any good soft, that has a nice help file and colours my syntaxerrors etc. for downloading i use ponyprog and programmer for it. (serial programmer **broken link removed** ).

Thank you for your kind help (if you give any :wink: ).

It is not a C site, but there are tutorials are www.bastoc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back