Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMEL Programmer ... Wanted !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic boy

Helo ..
I want programmer curcit for ATMEL Microcontrollers ..
Do you can help me ? :roll:

hey Electronic boy..

You're welcome for that link, it was really no problem. I would not use the other programmer suggested, it is outdated. The one I suggested only works with the in-system-programmable devices, which covers all of the newest ones.

Steve

Olimex AVR Programmer

Just so you know - we are the US distributor for the Olimex AVR Programmers (Parallel and Serial Dongles). If you are new to microcontrollers and perhaps circuits, the last thing you want to do is question how well you hand soldered your programmer. Programmers are cheap enough now - just buy one - from us! :D

www.sparkfun.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back