Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel EEPROM and PIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarts

I just bought atmel - at25320b SPI EEPROM. Can I make it wirk with PIC16f887? Pinout is the same, page system is the same (32 Bytes per page) as Microchip 25LC320A. Is there anything else I should consider?
In Atmel's manual it is said that it is designed to work with 6805 and 68HC11 series of microcontrollers. Would PIC be any different?
Could I get it work with this example? **broken link removed**

If anyone has some experience please let me know, I'm trying to avoid spending many hours/days figuring out how to make it work if it never wll.

hi,
Looking at the AT24320 datasheet I would say that it uses the standard 3 wire SPI interface protocols, so it should be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back