Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel AVR free compiler and support free forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramos1

I know this is more of a PIC forum but I wanted to mention www.bastoc.com

It was setup for a BASic TO C (BASTOC.COM) a unix compiler originally, then we added RVK-Basic. An Atmel BASIC to ASM compiler.

If you want to get started with micro-controllers and need a free BASIC compiler check the site out. There are tutorial online as well. I know it is not a PIC BASIC program, but the price to get going is the key.

I use PIC and Atmel, but I find myself more and more in the Atmel for small, cheap, fast projects.

Atmel / PIC

Dear mramos1!

I interested in ATMEL microcontrollers,too, and I would like to get some help to getting started at ATMEL 90S2313-P programming. Please help me to learn more about ATMEL.

Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back