Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATMega Control Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solosyll

Please Guyz
Am looking for an Atmega control board with an Atmega32. Has an RS232 connection. Found one at Futurlec but stock's out.:(

Thanks people.

Digi-Key - ATSTK500-ND (Manufacturer - ATSTK500)

STK500 at Digikey. I have it, it's a great board. It has a built in programmer that can be used to program chips in the STK500 or you can remove one end of the 6-pin cable and program boards in other circuits.

Edit: Nevermind, the ATMega32 isn't listed as one of the supported options. It would require an add-on board, STK524 to use with the STK500.

Last edited:
Isn't that pretty much what you get on some of the Arduino boards or are those smaller chips?

Last edited:
The Arduino's use Mega328's 168's or at 1280 all of which I think are slightly ahead on features compared to the Mega32, but I didn't look at the parametric sheets. Check out the Arduino website, they have many suppliers, likley one near you, they're very solid modules. As far as programming goes there is very little difference between a mega32 and the higher end models, just different peripherals and some of the registers are probably different, nothing a few minutes reading the PDF should clear up for ya.

Thanks Guyz you are the best! I would trade anything for you'all.
Thanks

Thanks Loadz! Really appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Thanks Guyz you are the best! I wouldn't trade anything for you'all.

Sorry about that! My browser's gone nuts but fixed now, Thanks.

deleted d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back