Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at89s51 for control motor stepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey...
please help me, i have a problem with my system. I use at89s51 microcontroller for control the stepper motor. I use RS232 connection to the PC server. I want to control stepper motor for half-step rotation according from my command. I use hyperterminal for the input.My assembly program (downloaded to microcontroller) is recognized 2 character: L for turn left and R for turn right and it's just for 1 step. My problem is : I can't control the motor stepper for 1 step only (for half-step), I can do that just for full-step....please helr me about the assembly program :cry:

Since you built this system according to some tutorials and it eventually worked,you need to learn it all over again to figure out how you did it.You have to analyze the assembly for the control logic,and learn everything about your stepper.Then you can modify the assembly or write a fairly new one all by yourself.No one here can help you out with that assembly.

**broken link removed**
this site might help..

**broken link removed**
this guy has a bunch of projects..

Can you post the assembly code?

There should be a routine, or block of code, which reads in the character from the UART, and in turn jumps to another block of code which controls the stepper motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back