Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89 ISP Cable PINOUT to AT89C52 MC PINOUT help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler_sn

Hi there I have an Atmel AT89 ISP Cable (see image) and a AT89C52 Microcontroller(see image).
I need help with the connection of the cable to the MC. The cable is a 10 pin series (picture Attached) but i don't know what the TCK(pin1), TD0(Pin3), TMS(pin5), and TD1(pin9) stand for and where they are connected to the MC. Can someone please let me know which pin from the cable is connected to which pin on the MC? also, do i need a crystal oscillator that i need to attach to the MC for programing the MC? if so which one? THANK U
I hope someone is able to help me out. thanks in advance.
cheers

Attachments

• At89_ISP_Cable_PINOUT.jpg
    At89_ISP_Cable_PINOUT.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 554
  • AT89C52-pinout.jpg
    AT89C52-pinout.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,423
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads