Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At what clock are you runing your CPU?

At what clock are you runing your CPU?

• < 1 Mhz (come on were not in the stone age)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1Mhz - 200Mhz (Get a new PC)

• 200Mhz - 1Ghz

• 1 GHz - 2 GHz

• 2 Ghz - 3 Ghz

• > 3 Ghz

• 100 THz (did you get that from the future?)

• Whats this CPU you are talking about?

• No i have an clock hanging on the wall.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like my Athlon XP 2600+ (2083Mhz). I can overclock it from Windows from 1600+ up to 3200+ (by switching FSB and voltage).

2.4GHZ, plenty fast enough for me, and probably will stay fast enough for years, i dont do any gaming or anything :lol:

you oughta do one on internet speed.

The only place where CPU clock shows up is wen its procesing data like compresing audio/video,Runing complex simulations...

For exsample i didnt see much difrece as i exspected at gothic II(prety good graphics) runing on an 800Mhz P3,G-force 2MX and an 3GHz P4,G-force 6600

Anyway GTA runs much smother.

Did you guys see what graphics has the newest G-force(That realtime lighting is sooooo sweat!!!)

I saw a guy on an OC forum who had 2 new Geforce 7800Gt's connected together ($500 each) and blew them up while overclocking within a day :lol:

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1000 bucks down the drain!

Thats one of ther resons i dont overclock my hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back