Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assistance With "Remote Finder" Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauryTech10

Hello, for my principles of engineering class final project, a group of 3 students and I are trying to create a remote finder.

Basically like a cordless phone locator; A base unit with a FIND button would be placed on the side of a television, and the other unit would be attatched to the remote so when someone loses the remote in the couch or wherever, you would simply press the button on the TV base unit and the unit on the remote would make a beeping noise like a cordless phone.

What we're trying to understand is how to make the circuit board for both and what type of electronics we would need to accomplish that task. The class is pretty basic and the project is beyond the knowledge of the class but we really want to make this project work

Any and all help is greatly appreciated...

Hello, for my principles of engineering class final project, a group of 3 students and I are trying to create a remote finder.

Basically like a cordless phone locator; A base unit with a FIND button would be placed on the side of a television, and the other unit would be attatched to the remote so when someone loses the remote in the couch or wherever, you would simply press the button on the TV base unit and the unit on the remote would make a beeping noise like a cordless phone.

What we're trying to understand is how to make the circuit board for both and what type of electronics we would need to accomplish that task. The class is pretty basic and the project is beyond the knowledge of the class but we really want to make this project work

Any and all help is greatly appreciated...

hi,
Sorry I think you are a little too late...:)
Google: Lost keys finder circuits

#1 Lost Key Finder & Remote Control Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back