Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assistance on building some type of Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxsick

Hello

it's been a while since I looked around here, I hope people can help me

I have just build into my car a New electronic Air COnditioner system, I would like to make a custom A/C panel that will allow me to toggle between 3 modes with a single switch.

for now

Basically what I want to do is use a single momentary push button type switch to toggle between sending power to 3 relays

these will 3 relays will be

1. OFF
2. FAN MODE
3. COOLING INC. Fan mode

I would like it to have a memory for everytime the car is switched on the same setting will be avil.

I would also like to add a Vent output setting. Change fanmode/cooling per vent for when No passanger, and would like to also be memory ..

thanks guys
Shaun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back