Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assistance Needed: Custom Laser Tag Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerosevengen

Hi all! I'm brand new to the forums and will admit straight away that I am a 'n00b' when it comes to electronics however this is my first step into educating myself.

I am wanting to build a custom 'laser tag' gun for use in recreational laser tag. Obviously the word 'laser' in this context is a misnomer as there are no lasers actually used, only infrared LEDs and a lens.

I plan to purchase a 'do it yourself' kit (**broken link removed**) to save some time.

To that end, being a 'hands on' type learner I am soliciting for help in the Rocheser NY area with anyone that may have experience with this type of project or someone that could share knowledge with me so I can gain enough confidence to stand on my own two feet.

I will not turn on my back on any 'laymen's' guides to electronics, etc that may be referred to me as I love to learn and this project interests me a great deal.

So, in a nutshell, any assistance would be appreciated!

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back