Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assembly language (8051 microcontroller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestali

write a programme using assembly language (8051 microcontroller) is used in which downword

counter works when a button is pushed (or press) and display the 4 digits
using the 7 segments leds

Im new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone help me ??? i need ur help for this plz help

meeeeeeeeeeee

i don't know the coding :(:(::(:(:(:
plz help me to solve this mystery

I need this Urgently !!! plz plz plz

Thanks alotttttttttttttttt

Im new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone help me ??? i need ur help for this plz help

meeeeeeeeeeee

i don't know the coding :(:(::(:(:(:
plz help me to solve this mystery

I need this Urgently !!! plz plz plz

Thanks alotttttttttttttttt

Moderated Abusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
More information needed. I understand you want code that will multiplex a 4 digit 7 segment display, which is the simple part. But as far as the counter/switch part, are you wanting to make the digits count up starting from 0 to 9999 when the button is pressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back