Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASM file from keil c program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid

Hi friends
How can I get ASM file from my keil C51 program? I have list file and i see asm program on it but I want asm file itself!!
Is there anyway to get asm file of my c program?
Regards

Thanks
I found that i can right click on the c file and select options for file and check src assembler file. but i have still a problem, some asm routines are not on code and it use extrn code 'routine'
I do't now where can i but that routines, for example i want routine of 16 bit division that i see it on debuge mode on lst file but it's not on src file!!

The 16-bit division code, and much else, is in an object-code library that you did not write.
Some compiler writers/vendors do not want to give that code away.
If you really can see the assembly-level code in the *.lst file, then it might be some work to obtain it in (re-)compilable form, but it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back