asigning a range of count to registers

Status
Not open for further replies.

matlark

Hello,
I am trying to get a particular die value (1-36) in BCD. I was going to assign a register to 00001001 (register =combo 1), 00001010 (register =combo 2), 00001011 (register= combo 3), etc. I was figuring to use the tmr0 and assign count value of 0-6 to combo 1, 7-13 combo 2, etc. So when a button is pushed, whatever count value is in will read the register associated with that particular value. How do I do this? Thanks

I was figuring to use the tmr0 and assign count value of 0-6 to combo 1, 7-13 combo 2, etc. So when a button is pushed, whatever count value is in will read the register associated with that particular value. How do I do this?

To detect the number of button press counts I'll simply increment a single register when each time the button is pressed.And after released the button I'll take that register & reads how many counts in that.

To detect how many counts in that register ex:if 1-6 counts I'll subtract " 6" from that count register & checks the "carry" bit of that result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…