Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

As Project Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronics1

Hi, i posted on here a while back with my project design, however i have now decided to change my project.

My idea is simple really. Basically when it gets dark i have an LDR activating. I need this to activate a speaker for a certain amount of time. Once i push a switch i want an Led to activate and the speaker to stay off. I have made the LDR circuit and made a speaker but i cannot get the speaker to turn off once i press a button. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to how i can acheive my goal. Modifications are welcome.

Thank you

First thing you can do is post the schematic of what you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back