Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

article by Bob Pease "Bounding and Clamping Circuits"

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclejed613

Most Helpful Member
an excellent read. **broken link removed**

Bob Pease was one of the best analog circuit designers and wrote a lot of really interesting articles on the subject. His recent tragic accidental death was a great loss to the engineering community.:(

A friend recently lent me two things: the August 19. 1996 issue of Electronic Design, a special issue titled "What's All This Stuff, Anyhow? The Best of Pease Porridge", and a copy of Analog Design, edited by Jim Williams, with a couple of articles by Pease. Fascinating stuff (a lot of it waaaaay over my head, I must admit). Too bad he's not around any longer ...

Bob Pease had a way of writing about stuff that even if it was over your head, you could understand it, and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back