Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Armada M700 LCD interface questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID Miller

I recentally received a working Compaq Armada M700 LCD screen. I'm wanting to find a way to interface to it. It has three connectors.

1 - 2 pin connector seems like it could be for power for back light?
pin 1 Red
pin 2 Black

1 - 6 pin connector could this be the brightness controller?
pin 1 Red
pin 2 Orange
pin 3 Green
pin 4 Yellow
pin 5 Brown
pin 6 Black

1 - 30 pin connector XVGA signal maybe?
pin 1 Empty
pin 2 Black
pin 3 Empty
pin 4 Brown
pin 5 White/Black stripe
pin 6 Empty
pin 7 Empty
pin 8 Empty
pin 9 Empty
pin 10 White/Black stripe
pin 11 Red
pin 12 Orange
pin 13 Yellow
pin 14 Green
pin 15 Blue
pin 16 Violet
pin 17 Grey
pin 18 White
pin 19 White/Black stripe
pin 20 Brown/White stripe
pin 21 Empty
pin 22 Empty
pin 23 Empty
pin 24 Empty
pin 25 Empty
pin 26 Empty
pin 27 Empty
pin 28 Empty
pin 29 Red/White stripe
pin 30 Orange/Black stripe

Any information would be a great help. I've been all over google looking for m700 lcd schmatics and not finding much i might be searching for the wrong name. But a pre thank you to any who reply.

Interfacing a laptop lcd is a lost cause.

Well maybe interfacing was the wrong terminology. I believe that the right word i'm looking for is a pin out. I'm not trying to make it useable by microcontroller i'm using a micro at board it's 8in x 8in and boots off usb thumb drives or the like. I would like to be able to connect it to a power supply and a vga port off the main board. Similiar to **broken link removed**maincat_no=388# ( can't seem to find the link to the one that I chose. The application is still the same as it's intention. But thank you for your responss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back