Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are there any downloadable elect. courses available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katzelect

I have long commutes, & it would be really beneficial for me to be able to download podcasts/lessons of electronics courses to listen to while on the road. I'm not quite a beginner in electronics, but close to it. :D

I have done a bit of searching & haven't been able to find any of these types of courses out there.

Does anyone know of any resources for this?

Thanks, kat :)

The problem is electronics isn't something that can't be easilly taught using an audio CD or MP3 because you require schematics of different circuits to teach it properly so a book is normally the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back