Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

arduino to vfd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVLEE

Hi,
I've been trying to get an atmega328P, arduino uno MCU to write to a 20x4,5x7 dot matrix, noritake itron CU20045-UW5A vacuum fluorescent display for quite some time now. I am utilizing an 8bit mode 2port, source code script for a dot matrix character LCD (DMC1610A), from microdigitaled.com, e.g 12.5 which I have modified somewhat and compiles using the arduino.cc IDE. Problem is it has not worked, and I have been told that the problem is the delays that I have for the lcdcommand and lcdData functions, do not implement the timing diagram for the vfd. If this is the case, was wondering how can the correct delays for the subroutines be obtained from the information on the timing diagram. Am also wondering if the overall code will give the desired initial result.
D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back