Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm in the process of redesigning the project, what is your favorite source (in the US) for the Arduino boards, shields, and accessories.

In looking for Arduino controller modules and shields, I found a variety of other manufacturers including:

Sparkfun
Sunfounder
Vilros
SainSmart
Kootek
AdaFruit
TinkerKit

Are the products made by these companies in fact Arduino compatible? Any that are not? Any of these companies or products I should be weary of?

A lot of views but no responses. So either no one has a favorite source in the USA, or you are all keeping them a closely guarded secret.

I have bought stuff from Sparkfun and EBay

Hello, I've merged your threads as they are essentially the same topic. Let's try to keep to just one thread per topic :)

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back