Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino Micro with XBee

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunstoer

I would like to know if it is possible to connect an Xbee to an arduino micro and for it to broadcast a word to an xbee connected to an arduino leonardo with an xbee shield. I have a spare xbee shield for the arduino leonardo, could I use that with the arduino micro? If so what pins go where.

I had a pic micro communicating with a serial 2X16 LCD display. Using XBee's with shields, mostly for the 5V converter, I connected the serial output from the pic device to one XBee and the 2X16 display to the other. To my great surprise, it worked in the transparent mode. It was that simple. Be sure to get something like X-CTU and a proper cable for programming and/or checking the settings. I got mine from https://www.ladyada.net/make/xbee/index.html

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back